From Hawkers Centres to National Galleries to 24-hour food joints, here are the best restaurants we’ve ‘inspected’ this year; and as always, we have ranked them in terms of the food, ambience and the overall experience we have had with some of the very special people in our life.
To all our fellow foodies and bloggers whom we follow, thank you and may you continue to inspire more people with your fresh ideas and your brilliance in writing; and to those who’ve been following us for a couple of years now, “thank you, thank you for the love.” May Hope, Peace and Prosperity reign upon you and your loved ones in the coming year ahead. Cheers!
Here’s the TOP 10 food establishments which really worked the treat for us this 2015.
1. La Llauradora de Loreto – DENIA, SPAIN (tie)
1. Kakiden – HIROSHIMA, JAPAN (tie)
2. The Keg Steakhouse + Bar – ONTARIO, CANADA
3. Ye Shang Hai Teochew Porridge 夜上海潮洲粥 – BUKIT MERAH, SINGAPORE (tie)
3. Talan Dam Seafood – BANGKOK, THAILAND (tie)
4. Aura – CITY HALL, SINGAPORE
5. GRAND Caffé Concerto – LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM (tie)
5. Tolido’s Espresso Nook – KAMPONG GLAM, SINGAPORE (tie)
6. La Trastienda Tapas – MADRID, SPAIN
7. Aeiou – JALAN BESAR, SINGAPORE (tie)
7. Day & Night Bistro – TIONG BAHRU, SINGAPORE (tie)
8. Anna & Sons Cuisine – BANGKOK, THAILAND (tie)
8. Shima Uta Raibu (Live) Ryūkyū – OSAKA, JAPAN (tie)
9. Niqqi’s – CLEMENTI, SINGAPORE
10. Kings Diner – BROMLEY, UNITED KINGDOM
Let food be your medicine, and medicine be your food.
What’s your favourite food establishment or food trend of 2015? Share them with us here: Email: eugephemisms [@] gmail [.] com