Chinatown Complex is one of the best Hawker Centres in Singapore to find authentic local food. This food centre has a wide range of choices: from Chinese, Indian and Malay dishes. It is located on the second level of the building, just above the market and shopping stalls. Though it is not air conditioned, this is well recommended for tourists who are looking at places for eating on a budget.
CHINATOWN COMPLEX (MARKET & FOOD CENTRE)
335 Smith St, Singapore 050335
How to get there.
This is part of the blog series called: “Savouring Singapore,” which aims to feature and promote restaurants, bars, hawker centres, mamak stalls, kopitiams and cafes of any kind, in and around the Garden City. Featured images are snapshots of food, drinks, desserts or the physical look of the makan place.
1. Provide complete name of place. Double confirm spelling can?
2. Identify the name of each particular dish/specialty.
3. Creative shots from camera phone or professional food styling photography also can.
4. Where is it lah? Tell us the address, telephone and website if got.
5. You may opt to say a bit about the place or the food, but photos can already.
Everyone is welcome to send their submissions here.